8th November 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of M.Tech in colleges of engineering?

Please let me known the fee of mtech in colleges of engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  2. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  3. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  4. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Which are the colleges providing M.E or M.Tech in mechanical engineering
  8. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course? -- [New]
  10. In Vishakapathnam how many colleges are there for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee details of those colleges?
  11. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  12. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  15. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  17. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  18. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
10th May 2013, 12:40 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee of M.Tech in colleges of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me known the fee of mtech in colleges of engineering
Dear Aspirant,

Generally the students has to pay semester wise to the college he joined.

The fee structure will be different for different colleges based on the facilities they provide.

It also depends on the NBA accreditation or any other affiliation based fees.By that some amount of fee may increased.

General fee for the Mtech students per semester is 20,000 and may increase according to the college reputation.

When compared with the Fee in the IITs its low in the other colleges.

SO in this way it differs to fee structure through out the world.Any where this structure is followed.

Hence the top college the fee is high.Reservation category has some exemption in the fee or some discount in the fee.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?