2nd August 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar? How many semesters are there to complete MBBS?

What is the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar? How many semesters to complete MBBS? Can you please give me the needed details for me to proceed further with my course? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

4th August 2017, 09:37 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar? How many semesters are there to complete MBBS?

Eligibility criteria for MBBS:-

Student must have passed 12th (science stream) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

You have to clear NEET entrance exams for admission in MBBS.

Duration :- 4 years 6 month

[B]Fee structure:-[/B

1st year:-

Rs.1,13,000/-

2nd year:-

Rs. 38,000/-

3rd year:-

Rs. 38,000/-

4th year:-

Rs. 38,000/-

Total fee:-

Rs. 2,27,000/-
4th August 2017, 05:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar? How many semesters are there to complete MBBS?

The admission process for MBBS in Kalinga institute of Medical Science (KIMS) is purely based on the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) score.

NEET is an entrance exam conducted by the CBSE. The 85% of admissions are given under state quota and 15% of admissions under all India quota.

The duration of the course is 5 years and the fee structure per semester is around INR 2.6L and the exam registration fees will be around INR 1K.

For syllabus and other details you can visit their official website: http://kims.kiit.ac.in/
4th August 2017, 09:41 PM
Mattbay

Kalinga institute of medical science has good infrastructure with average fees.
As per my information for MBBS course in institute nearly 7-8 lakhs every year required.
Other details:
Address:- Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024

For more information email at : [email protected]

Course Details: It is four and half year course and one year training at hospital necessary.
4th August 2017, 10:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCB from a recognized board. The duration of this course is five and half years.

As per my knowledge, the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar is is 2,60,00/- Per Semester. There are total 9 semester in MBBS course.

NOTE: Hostel Fee :Rs. 30,000/- Per Annum

For more information you have to contact at given below address.

Address: Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
Phone: 0674 272 5472
16th February 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to apply for MBBS in Kalinga Institute of Medical Science in Bhubaneswar. How many Semester to complete MBBS. can you please give me the needed details for me to proceed further information with my course. Awaiting for your early response. Thanks.
Adarsh Pandey. Mob 9415826708/9839098182 . email. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?