6th February 2018, 12:11 PM
hemant_singh002

Which is better among B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Biotechnology for future opportunities?

I will be passing my Higher Secondary board exams soon. So, I was considering between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Biotechnology. So, let me know which course is better among the two for future with more job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  2. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  3. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  4. Which is better among B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Biotechnology for future opportunities?
  5. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  6. Job opportunities in PSU for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  7. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value?
  8. Agriculture or Electronics, which undergraduate course has better opportunities?
  9. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Possibility to become an Agriculture Field Officer for BSc(Biotechnology) graduate? -- [New]
  12. Should I choose B.E Biotechnology or BSc Agriculture?
  13. Can I get jobs after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? Scope of BSc(Biotechnology)?
  14. Can I get any Scholarship having scored 82% in 12th Class?
  15. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  16. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  18. Information about BSc Agriculture? I have completed BSc with 1159
16th February 2018, 03:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Biotechnology for future opportunities?

B.Sc Agriculture & B.Sc Biotechnology both have good career opportunities and future scope.

B.Sc Agriculture & B.Sc Biotechnology are bachelors level degrees. The duration of the courses is 3 years. The career opportunities for both the degrees are plenty. When comparing both the degrees the job opportunities and future scope is high for B.Sc Agriculture than B.Sc Biotechnology. If you interested to go for higher studies in foreign countries than you can for B.Sc Biotechnology because the job opportunities are high in foreign countries.

Some of the career opportunities for B.Sc Agriculture are listed below:

- Actuarial Analyst
- Agriculture Portfolio Manager
- Program Manager
- Agriculture Officer
- Research Analyst
- Fundamental Analyst
- Farming Consultant
- Lecturer

Some of the career opportunities for B.Sc Biotechnology are listed below:

- Research Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Officer
- Assistant Research Analyst
- Biotech Product Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?