3rd May 2015, 07:09 PM

What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh

sir/mam can u tell me the fee stucture of b.com in pujab universty chandigarh as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  3. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  5. Will there be any separate Entrance Exam conducted by Punjab University for MBA course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  6. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  7. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  8. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  9. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh
  11. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
  12. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  14. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  15. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  16. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  17. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  18. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
9th May 2015, 10:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh

Here i am providing you full details of fee structure for B.Com , Punjab university Chandigarh
Check out the pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fees.pdf(217.3 KB, 755 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?