28th February 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BBA course of NRI students in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

what is the fee structure of bba course of nri students in banasthali vidyapeeth

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  2. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?
  4. Fees structure at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth for MBBS for NRI students?
  5. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  7. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  8. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  9. Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?
  10. What is the entrance procedure for MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and NKP Salve medical college, Nagpur?
  11. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  12. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  13. B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure?
  14. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  15. What is the fee structure of NRI in DTU?
  16. I want to give iit jee 2010 exams in dubai?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
16th July 2016, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BBA course of NRI students in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

Banasthali University is a deemed women's university which is located at Tonk in the state of Rajasthan, India. It offer school, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level programmes.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Business. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course.

Fee Structure :-

=> The fee structure followed for BBA course in Banasthali University for NRI candidates is $3,600 per annum.

=> For Indian candidates, it is Rs. 92,000/- per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?