26th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS Exam having completed 10th?

now iam in class 10th and i want to prepare for ias so what i have to do after class 10th

26th July 2011, 06:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam having completed 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now iam in class 10th and i want to prepare for ias so what i have to do after class 10th
dear friend,

after graduation you are eligible for IAS exam.so after 10 th you should go for arts departments.because the maximum no student cleared from arts background.

You can take any course for your 12th as well as graduation.

So you can take science or arts or even commerce.

Examination information:-

The*Indian Administrative Service (IAS)*it's conducted by union public service commission(UPSC)

[B]Eligibility:-[B]
A candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
final year students are also eligible,
Age must in in between 21-30 years*
Upper age relaxation for OBC-3yrs, and sc/ST-5yrs,

Maximum number of attempts*:-
For General - Maximum of 4*
For OBC - Maximum of 7*
For SC/ST - No limit

official website--*http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
26th July 2011, 10:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To appear for this exam you will need to be a graduate. You can choose any field that interests you during graduation. But the same must be done from recognized institute. As of now you can start preparing for the general awareness section. Read newspapers, magazines regularly. Also when you join for the graduation course you can start preparing for the other papers based on the streams selected.
27th July 2011, 09:44 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....the minimum qualification required to write the indian administrative services exam is an graduation degree in any field from an recognised unibersity in india and also an minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years for an general category student ,so you can understant that you are not elegible for the exam write now ,what you should do is to complete you 12th and education with good marks and then you can prepare for ias exam along with your regular studies ,keep the subjects in your mind from now on only which you would take as optionals and start preparing for them also an coaching during final and pre final years of your graduation would be really helpful.
i am also attaching the brochure of the ias 2011 exam so that you would get the complete idea and also an general studies objective paper to give you just the feel of the toughness of the examination
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf GS_PAPER_I.pdf(1.20 MB, 102 views)
27th July 2011, 08:28 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You are in 10th only...and the minimum qualification required to become eligible for IAS is a graduation in any stream under a recognized university.

So you have 5 years in hand to prepare for IAS.

If you really want to start the preparation from now, then I would suggest you to;

1. Read newspaper daily (read all kind of news-- national, international, sports, politics, films and entertainment, business, science etc)
Make it a habit to read newspaper.

2. Whatever stream you choose in 12th, complete your syllabus thoroughly, specially those which you are going to select from the optional subjects in IAS.

3. You can also buy a General Knowledge book, because your 1st aim will be to crack preliminary, then only you will be eligible for Main exam.
And in Preliminary, all the questions are based on General awareness.

So follow these steps and start preparing for IAS.

All the best.........
3rd August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in class 9th std and i want to prepare for IAS so what i have to do after class 10th
3rd August 2011, 05:31 PM
saurav9889

friend though its very good that u are determined of your goal from such an young age it is too early to predict the exact career path. first of all u should study and take up those subjects in ur +2 and graduation that suits u so that u can built a solid foundation in those subjects also see to it whether these subjects are avialable as optionals in ias exam oe not.
3rd August 2011, 05:41 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi, if you ask me you are asking it very soon itself . As you need to complete your degree before applying for the exam. So the right time to prepare is after twelveth. Now prepare well for your board exam and get into good field. For ias preparation you need to concentrate more on your general knowledge and optional paper you are going to choose
3rd August 2011, 06:16 PM
deba93

Well, before the 10th. exam,& thinking about one of the most prestigeous exam for the graduates is really awesome.The IAS basically not only tests your knowledge of the 10+2 level, but also your personality & mentality.At this stage,you should make sure what you want to study for the next 2 years,& pursue it at the highest level(i.e. suppose if you want to study science,& become an engineer,you should target the IITs, and ASPIRE for IITJEE.Also appear for the UPSC engg. exams after the boards, like SCRA, since all the UPSC exams follow IAS exam pattern).
Remember that IAS, however conducted after graduation is partially based on 10+2 syllabi.So, always be at the present, & try to perform your best for the next 2 years & the rest will follow.
Keep yourself in touch with current affairs, & grow your General Knowledge for that will help in any UPSC exams as well as SCRA.
The IAS exam is conducted in 3 steps-
1)PRELIMINARY 2)MAINS 3)INTERVIEW
You should visit the IAS website & get acquainted with the examination.
After all,what matters is your mentality & personality.
Hope this helps...BEST OF LUCK...
3rd August 2011, 06:39 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Dear you are very small to prepare for IAS now you should complete you bachelors for joining IAS now you can make command on you Economics, Geography like subjects.
3rd August 2011, 07:07 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam having completed 10th?

Quote:
Dear friend there is some information given to you and you will get more information from this website...........

If you wanna crack UPSC...web is NOT a good source to look for but you'll get a starting point...Most of your questions (like Calendar For Examinations, Eligibilty Criteria, Prelims and mains question papers, Indian Forest Service, Combined Defence Services, Combined Medical Services, Indian Economics Services, Indian Statistical Services) have been answered at ..

Some Useful Sites:
-- Sri Ram's IAS study circle

-- Official Website of UPSC

-- Crack IAS

-- Vajiram and Ravi classes' webpage

Before discussing further, I would like to answer the most popular questions.... (Ofcourse if you don't get the info. at the above mentioned sites...LOL)

Where can I get old upsc question papers?
Get in touch with

Satish and Brothers , Publishers and Book Sellers, 9666, Islamganj, Library Road, Azad Market, DELHI - 110006

Question papers are pretty cheap...Rs. 50- 60 per subject. They publish papers in Hindi Medium also. You can request them to send to papers by VPP

Address or Contact Details of IAS Coaching Classes
Buy magazines like Competition Success Review , Toppers , Civil Services Chronicle ..etc.. You'll get everything.
The address of Brilliant tutorials is :

Brilliant Tutorials , 12, Masilamani Streeeet, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017, India

What subjects shall I choose ? What are my chances to win the race?
Really doesn't matter ....if you can score more than 60 % in finals, you'll be in toppers list...Now choice is yours....

-- Useful EBooks --
Weird Tricks to Lose Your Abdominal Fat

Don't go by the number of students appeared for the exam. Most of them are not serious. If you study seriously, your chances of winning are 1/200...Tough competition..(This is an approximate figure. This doesn't mean that you'll be in IAS, IPS, IFS cadre.)

Where can I get syllabus for Prelims and mains ?
Employement news publishes it along with the add...or You can send a request to Brilliant Tutorials regarding coaching...they'll send you the syllabus.. ..or...you can mail me...but remember....it may take about 15-20 days to get a response from me.......

What books shall I refere for a 'x' subject?
If you are willing to pay Rs. 35-50, you may write to

Spardha Pariksha Publications (P) Ltd., 349/2, Kasturba Bhavan, Bajaj Nagar, NAGPUR - 440010
You'll get syllabus and reference books. There are many resources available at Delhi...
The competitive examinations at UPSC are in three stages

IAS Preliminary examinations (Prelims)
The prelims are held around May-June.It has objective ie multiple choice questions. There are two papers (duration of each being 2 hrs).

a) General studies
b) Optional subject

you can choose from Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Agriculture, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics etc.

Important: It is not compulsory to choose the same subjects of your graduation. The results are declared in July-August and the successful candidates are called for the main examinations.

PS. The prelims score has no bearing for determining the final merit list for the services.

Civil Services Main examination
The main written examination usually takes place in Oct-Nov, it comprises of 9 papers in all (a lot more strenuous than CAT!) Duration of each paper is 3 hrs.

Language: one of the Indian languages, English, Essay GK and Current Affairs: 2 papers on general studies

Optionals: papers from two subjects that fall in optional-1 and two papers from optional-2 (a choice of subjects is listed by the UPSC in the prospectus) Candidates who are successful in the main examinations are eligible for an interview which plays a crucial part in the selection.

Civil Services - The Interview
The interview calls are sent in March-April of the following year and they take place in the month of April-May. The Board of interviewers look for a well-adjusted personality with the social traits, integrity and qualities of leadership . PS. The number of candidates called for the interview is normally twice the number of vacancies.

BEWARE : The whole process of selection in the civil services takes a full year and when the application process is included it sums up to 18 months in all. PLEASE NOTE :The main exam score and the interview determines the placement in the final list. You have your say in the choice of service if you have secured a high position, otherwise accept what is offered if not take another attempt (4 attempts permitted) in the general category. Of course you have to start from the prelims all over again.

PS. the I.A.S.occupies the highest order of importance and is usually given first preference by the selected candidates. In recent years Income Tax, Customs etc also have become popular. IFS is not that sought after now.

5 tips for IAS aspirants

Be very particular about the subject you choose for prelims, as you will be appearing for an objective type of paper. History, maths, geography may prove to be very scoring. Choose subjects which have availability of books, reading material and guidance. In recent years engineering subjects like civil and electrical can be chosen, giving BEs and IITians an edge (yes! even here they are giving the BAs and BScs a tough fight!)
G.K. will definitely pay in your prelims. Reading newspapers, watching TV news and of course quiz shows like KBC is a must.
If you have been lucky enough to reach the interview stage book knowledge may not be the only thing you need. Your mental alertness will count as they ask you questions like �How many steps did you walk up to reach here?� or � What is the colour of the wall behind you ? - So be prepared.
Enhance your personality becoz it will definitely be one of the criteria for selection. For IPS physical wellbeing is of great importance, you should be medically fit.
Improve your communication skills. IFS aspirants must be proficient in at least one foreign language. So go ahead, have your say in this political mess of our country and try to make it a better place. Preparing for the UPSC Exam: There are numerous private coaching institutes and �study circles�. To guide and encourage IAS candidates in Maharashtra the govt has set up SIAC (State Institute for Administrative Careers), Hazarimal Somani marg (CST) Mumbai-1. Tel :2070942 (You must have Maharashtra domicile to get admission here)

Flash News: The government is contemplating a change in the UPSC selection format which is essentially the same since British times. But, don�t worry - that will definitely take a few years.

Tell me something about Civil Services Examination?

Civil Services Introduction A country as vast and thickly populated as India needs a well organised government machinery for proper governance. There are two facets to the administration of a country. One is security for which the country has its defence services and the other is the non-military part, which is taken care of by the Civil Services.

The origin of the IAS can be traced back to the year of India�s independence, 1947. The IAS operates at three levels -central, district and divisional. Work at the central level involves the framing and implementation of policies. The functions of the IAS at the district level encompass all district affairs with special emphasis on development. General administration and development work is the responsibility of the IAS at the divisional level. The post of an IAS officer carries a lot of responsibility. The work definition of an IAS officer would encompass framing, modifying and interpreting policy matters in consultation with the concerned Minister. Implementation of policies calls for supervision and also travelling to the places where the decisions taken are being implemented. Implementation entails disbursement of funds, which calls for personal supervision. The officers are answerable to the Parliament for any irregularities that may occur. At the top of the hierarchy of IAS officers is the Cabinet Secretary followed by Secretary/ Additional Secretary, Joint Secretary, Director, Under Secretary and then the Junior Scale Officers. These posts are filled according to seniority.

The Indian Police Service (IPS) As the name suggests, the main responsibility of the IPS is public safety and security. The Indian Police Service is divided into various departments like the Crime Branch, the Criminal Investigation Department, Home Guards and the Traffic Bureau. The area of functioning for the IPS can be broadly divided into: maintenance of law and order, crime prevention and detection, traffic control and accident prevention and management. The IPS also has several policing agencies like the Intelligence Bureau, the Central Bureau of Investigation, Cabinet Secretariat Security, Border Security Force and the Central Reserve Police Force. After the initial probation of two years, an IPS officer is given charge as an Additional Superintendent of Police of a district. This post is usually held for two years and then comes the next appointment, that of the Superintendent of Police and then the post of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG). The hierarchy in the IPS cadre is like this - the Director General of Police (DG) is the head of the entire Police force of a state. Special divisions of the Police force like the Border Security Force, the CBI, etc., have a Director General at the helm.

The Indian Forest Service (IFS) The maintenance of the natural resources of the country is very essential for a balanced all round development of the country. Maintenance of forests is so important for maintaining the ecological balance that the Indian Forest Service has been set up for this very purpose. The All India Forest Service came into being in 1966. The areas of functioning for the Indian Forest Service include protection and conservation of forests, wildlife and forest produce.

What does it take to opt for civil service?
Mental alertness; interest in a variety of subjects; good intellect in order to be able to tackle any subject or situation; an ability to sift, weigh and apply differing opinions from various people; leadership qualities; the ability to inspire others and to channelise available talent; tact and diplomacy; and, integrity. These are some personality traits that you should look for in yourself when you consciously make a decision to opt for civil service.

What is the Cadre System in civil services ?
The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. Senior scale officers work as Under Secretaries in the State. Officers in the Junior Administrative Grade, which is reached after nine years of service, hold the position of a Deputy Secretary. When officers make it to the Selection Grade, which is reached after fourteen years of service they hold the position of Directors or Deputy Secretary. The next scale is known as the Super Time Scale or the Senior Administrative Grade and the officers in this grade hold the post of a Joint Secretary, Additional Secretary, Secretary or Cabinet Secretary. The Civil Services can be broadly classified as All India Services and Central Services.

What is the Selection Process ?
Eligibility for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination The minimum age requirement for appearing for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination is 21 and the upper age limit is 30 years. The minimum academic requirement is graduation in any discipline from a recognised Indian University or an equivalent academic qualification. All candidates are allowed four attempts. There is a relaxation for SC/ST candidates on the number of attempts, if they are otherwise eligible.

For entry to the civil service, there�s a multi-step examination process. The entire process takes a full calendar year. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) first conducts an objective type preliminary examination for screening candidates.

The Preliminary Examination:

There are two papers for the preliminary round. There is one on general studies and another on an optional subject. The question papers are set in both Hindi and English. Each paper is for a duration of two hours. General study covers history, geography, economics and so on. The question papers have objective type multiple choice questions. The general studies paper carries 150 marks.

The syllabus for the optional subject is the same as that for graduation level. The question paper for the optional subject carries 300 marks. The optional subject for the second paper may be chosen from the following :

Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and veterinary science
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
Indian History
Law
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology

The Main Examination:

The preliminary round is basically a screening round. The marks obtained are not counted for in the final stage of the examination. For candidates who clear the preliminary round, there is the main round. The second stage is the main examination that includes written tests and an interview. The written test consists of nine papers (essay type answers to be written)

Paper I: One Indian language

That is included in the Eighth schedule of the Indian Constitution. These languages are
Assamese
Bengali
Gujarati
Hindi
Kannada
Kashmiri
Malayalam
Marathi
Oriya
Pali
Punjabi
Sanskrit
Sindhi
Tamil
Telugu
Urdu.
This paper is of a qualifying nature and the marks obtained are not counted for ranking. This paper is not compulsory for candidates from the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim. Paper II: English. The English language paper is also of a qualifying nature and the marks obtained are not counted for ranking.

Paper III: Essay

Paper IV &V: General Studies Optional Subject I (two papers)

Optional subject II (two papers). For papers VI, VII, VIII, and IX two subjects are to be chosen. The list of subjects from which the choice may be made is
Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and veterinary science
Anthropology
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce & Accountancy
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
History
Law
Management
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science & International Relations
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology
Literature in one of the following languages: Arabic, Assamese, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Pali, Persian, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.Except English, the question papers are set in both Hindi and English.

The total marks secured in both the written tests and the personal interview determine the rank of a candidate. The Interview This is the last hurdle to be cleared. The interview carries 250 marks and there are no stipulated minimum qualifying marks. The main aim of the interview is to assess a candidate's overall personality. The interview is conducted by a board. The board is fully informed about the candidate and they base their questions on a record of the candidate's career, which is provided to them. The aspects that are generally looked into are the candidate's grasp of academics and general awareness as in current affairs, social issues, etc. It is basically a test of the potential of a candidate. The board tries to assess whether he or she can rise to the demands of the job of a Civil Servant.

What are the Job Prospects ?
Depending upon his rank, a candidate is recruited to services such as the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and other departments including Finance, Post and Telegraph, Revenue, Secretariat and so on. The appointment offers executive power. Promotions are time bound and increase in privileges are automatic. Selected candidates are first put through a training session for a short period. He is usually sent to an academic staff college associated with the service to which he is allocated. The greatest thing about civil service is the job security. Special facilities include subsidised accommodation, telephone and transport facilities, medical benefits, leave travel concession, etc. After retirement, there are very good social welfare facilities. Last but not the least is the immense satisfaction one derives at being able to participate in the development process of the country.

What is the Remuneration?
The Government of India has fixed salary grades for Civil Servants. Approximately the range of salaries drawn at various levels is as follows (not updated according to the sixth pay commision - will update soon):
Junior Officers: Rs. 8000-275-13500
Senior Officers: Rs. 10650-325-15200
Junior Administrative Grade: Rs. 12,750-375-16,500
Selection Grade: Rs. 15,100-400-18,300
Additional Secretary: Rs. 22400-525-24500
Secretary/Cabinet Secretary: Rs. 26,000/30,000 (The above scales only provide an idea of the pay scales. Different branches of the service have different scales of pay.)

In addition to the salary civil servants receive various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, City compensatory Allowance, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical and subsidised housing.

Civil Services, UPSC, IAS, IPS, IFS, IES Guide - IAS 2009, 2010

Civil Servies Examinations in India UPSC IAS IPS IFS IES
3rd August 2011, 07:09 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam having completed 10th?

After 10th standard, you cannot apply for IAS exam. You should pursue a graduation from a recognized institute to meet the eligibility criteria. Once you finish the graduation program, you can apply for the test. Candidates need to pass the civil service exam. UPSC held this test. While applying the IAS test, the age must be not less than 21years and not over 30 years. Only Indian aspirants are qualified to apply. There are preliminary and main exam and interview. As it is a difficult test aspirants can go for coaching. Aspirants should have knowledge about current affairs. For more details, you can log into the website of UPSC.

Each year Union Pubic Service Commission Conducts Examinations for entry into Indian Civil Services, which consists of IAS, IPS, IFS and other Central Government jobs of Group - 'A' and Group - 'B'. You rank and other performance in this examination will decide weather you will get IAS, IPS, IFS or any other post.

Basically selection is based on three stages
CSAT: Civil Services Aptitude Test
Mains: It consists of two parts i) A written test and ii) Interview.

Eligibility Criteria's

Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a graduate in any stream (Engineering, Medical, Commerce, Arts etc. it doesn't matters). There is no restriction for aggregate.

Age Limits
For General Candidates
Age Limit - Between 21 - 30 years.
Number of attempts allowed: 4 times
For OBC (NCL) Candidates
Age Limit - Between 21 - 33 years (Because there is relaxation of about 3 years)
Number of attempts allowed: 7 times
For SC/ST Candidates
Age Limit - Between 21 - 35 years (Because there is relaxation of about 5 years)
Number of attempts allowed: No Limit..
For PH Candidates (Deaf, Dump, Orthopaedically challenged etc.)
Age Limit - Between 21 - 40 years (Because there is relaxation of about 10 years)
Number of attempts allowed: 10 times
3rd August 2011, 07:17 PM
rana2011
Banned

dear friend,You are intarested for IAS but now you have not take any think about this because after graduation you will eligible for IAS exam.You can take any course for your 12th as well as graduation.

Indian Administrative Service (IAS)is conducted by union public service commission(UPSC).

Eligibility for IAS:-

**A candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
[final year students are also eligible].

**Age must be between 21-30 years
[Upper age relaxation for OBC-3yrs, and sc/ST-5yrs]

**Maximum number of attempts:

For General - Maximum of:-
For OBC - Maximum of:-
For SC/ST - No limit

For more information you may cheech the upsc official website:
http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best!
3rd August 2011, 10:14 PM
Bmsri

hi,
Minimum qualification required is a bachelor degree to apply for the exam . but you haven't completed your 12th standard yet so .
it is soon to start preparation. you can prepare after completing your 12th exam. Do your exam well and get into good college.
22nd August 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i'll paid fine 1000Rs for bike riding without helmet, RC book, and license. now i'm qualified to IAS EXAMINATION or not
29th August 2011, 09:29 PM
dhruv007

as you are a student of 11th, so first of all you have complete your graduation in any stream from any recognized university. but you should start preparation for this examination, conducted by UPSC .the age limit exist for this exam is 21-30 years.SC\ST candidates have 5 years relaxation .for a general candidates there are 4 no. of attempt and 7 for OBC candidates.
17th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of 2nd year engineering, my aim is to become the IAS OFFICER, so that i should be devlop my country INDIA BEST. I WANT more information about SIAC institutes mumbai.
6th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

is there any coaching for ias in surat? what is sum of amount required to become ias? what type op personality is needed to become ias officer
9th September 2012, 11:21 AM

Question Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam having completed 9th?

now i am in 9th std i want to give exam of military am i elegible for it?
18th April 2013, 09:49 PM
ankita sadhukhan

Wink Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam having completed 10th?

i am a student of class 10th .I just wants to become an ias officer .what should i have to do ?
19th April 2013, 06:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 10th it is too early to start preparation for IAS. One should have completed 12th standard and after which he/she should start preparation for IAS.

IAS - Indian Administrative Service and to become an IAS officer one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The Civil Service Exam is very tough and competitive, so before sitting for the Civil Service Exam at least a year of rigorous preparation is must to crack the same. If possible one should take assistance of any good coaching institute for Preparation for IAS.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th April 2013, 09:08 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.........

after 10th standard you are not eligible to apply for IAS examination with your 10th qualification

For IAS some eligibility criteria are there

IAS aspirants, first crack the Civil Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly ones.....

For this Civil Examination some Eligibility criteria are there i.e.

Educational Qualification

Age Limit

Nationality

Physical Standard,,,,,etc,,,

If you satisfy these eligibility criteria then you are eligible for civil examination

detailed information about civil examination eligibility criteria

Eligibility Criteria for Civil Examination

Educational Qualification

>> Candidates have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university,

>> Final year students also eligible for this examination

>> There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

>> Candidates age should between 21 years to 30 years for general candidates

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates

Nationality

>> Candidates should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

** Preliminary Examination

** Mains Examination

** Interview Test

No.of Attempts

>> Maximum 7 attempts for general candidates

>> Maximum 4 attempts for OBC Candidates

>> There is no restriction for SC/ST candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?