19th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MCA in IPU, MDU, DU, JNU

please tell me the fee structure of mca in ipu,mdu.du.jnu....?

23rd May 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MCA in IPU, MDU, DU, JNU

i have got 107 marks in jee main(genreral) ,which govt colleges can i get by bthis rank
6th May 2014, 12:08 PM
sunil yadav

Hi i am Sunil Yadav. i have completed my B.A degree with 54% from VBSPU it is a centralized university.
I want to know am I eligible for Master of computer application(MCA) from DU or JNU and i want to know whole procedure for admission (eligibility criteria,educational qualification,age limit,interview,entrance examination and syllabus) and fee structure....
and i want to do MCA next year but only from Delhi university(DU) or JNU delhi....
6th May 2014, 12:12 PM
sunil yadav

Hi i am Sunil Yadav. i have completed my B.A degree with 54% from VBSPU it is a centralized university.
I want to know am I eligible for Master of computer application(MCA) from DU or JNU and i want to know whole procedure for admission (eligibility criteria,educational qualification,age limit,interview,entrance examination and syllabus) and fee structure....
and i want to do MCA next year but only from Delhi university(DU) or JNU delhi.
please tell me my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?