3rd July 2012, 06:31 PM
Bellard

How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)

Hello, I got admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE). I want to know if it is good univeristy for that course? Should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  4. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  5. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  6. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)
  7. Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?
  8. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?
  10. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur -- [New]
  11. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  12. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  13. Banasthali Vidyapeeth school follow which medium?
  14. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  15. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  16. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  17. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  18. How to download the application form for class VI for Banasthali Vidyapeeth to get admission in VI?
29th November 2012, 04:10 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)

Hello friend..........

I can give the total information of Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth,....

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY:

M.Tech.(Computer Science/SoftwareEngineering ): B.E./B.Tech.(Computer Science/Engg)/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/MCA/M.Sc.(Maths: Theoretical Computer Science) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.

M.Tech.(Information Technology): B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engg.) in CS/IT/ECE/EE or MCA/M.Sc.(IT/CS/Physics/Mathematics) or any other equivalent degree in CS/IT from a recognized university with 55% marks.

M.Tech.(VLSI Design): B.E./B.Tech.(CS/Electronics), MCA/M.Sc.(CS), M.Sc.(Electronics) with 55% marks.

- The minimum eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination......

- The minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude test for SC/ST applicants for all these courses is 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. ........

- Applicants who fail to appear in the Aptitude test will not be considered under any circumstances. ..................

So dear i can give the exam pattern also................

M.Tech. (CS/SE/IT)

(A) Logical Reasoning
(B) Mathematics
(C) Computer Fundamentals
(D) Computer Science

All the best........
19th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is banasthali vidyapeeth a good college to study b tech..?
Are the basic facilities available for b tech students there..?
And what about its hostel and mess facilities..?
18th April 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me the previous year entrance exam question papers for mtech cse at [email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

anyone please help me regarding the previous year m.tech entrance exam question papers for mtech (CS), URGENT !!!! Please mail me at [email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me the previous year entrance exam question papers of banasthali university for mtech cse at [email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:24 PM
lishu.09

Please mail me the previous year entrance exam question papers for mtech cse at
[email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:25 PM
lishu.09

Please mail me the previous year entrance exam question papers for mtech cse at [email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:26 PM
lishu.09

Post Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
13th May 2014, 09:34 PM
lishu.09

Post Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)

Does anyone have Banasthali Univerity Mtech (CS) entrance exam sample papers ??? I need it ! Please mail me at [email protected]
17th February 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the syllabus for entrance exam for mtech in bioinformatics on email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?