28th July 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for SIPNA college Amravati?

what will be the fees for the students admitting for ME 2013-14 through CET in sipna college amravati under NT category

Related Questions:
  1. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  2. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  3. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  4. How can I get information about Govt College of Engineering, Amravati?
  5. When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?
  6. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  7. Top diploma engineering colleges providing degree module?
  8. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  9. How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?
  10. List of government colleges of B.Ed in Maharashtra?
  11. In which college can I get Mechanical Engineering in Amravati ? I got 67 marks in MH CET in VJNT category
  12. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  13. Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?
  14. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  15. How can I get my migration and degree certificate from my college? I have completed my B.Ed degree from Prathibhatai Patil, B.Ed sndt college Khallar,Amravati Maharashtra
  16. Which exam should appear to get Senior Lecturer Post in any college? Where will I get the form? how to submit the fees? Last date of filling the form?
  17. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year? -- [New]
24th July 2017, 11:26 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fees for SIPNA college Amravati?

SIPNA College of Engineering & Technology (SCET) is AICTE recognized and affiliated to Sant Gadre Baba Amravati University. It provides excellent training and placement facility for students. Admission is done through DTE CAP counselling on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam and entrance JEE Main or MH-CET.

SIPNA College (SCET) Fees Structure

Tuition Fee
- For B.Tech Courses : Rs.75,000/- per year
- For M.Tech Courses : Rs.95,000/- per year

Other Fees such as Admission Fee, Caution Deposit, Library Fee, Exam Fee, Activity Fee, Hostel Fee and Mess Fee are payable extra.

SIPNA College Offering Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

Admission Steps
- Register for MH-CET online application.
- Appear MH-CET and Get good score.
- After result declaration, Verify your documents at authorized facilitation centers.
- Provisional List will be displayed.
- You can submit your grievance before displaying final merit list.
- After that, Final merit list will be displayed.
- Submit online option form for CAP rounds. Select the choices of colleges as per your priority.
- On counselling date, Seat will be allotted as per your rank, category, choices and availability of seats.
- Report to institute to confirm your admission.

DTE CAP Tentative Dates
- Registration & Document Verification : 05/06/2017 to 17/06/2017
- Display of Provisional Merit List : 19/06/2017
- Submission of Grievance : 20th & 21st June, 2017
- Display Final Merit List : 22/06/2017
25th July 2017, 01:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fees for SIPNA college Amravati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will be the fees for the students admitting for ME 2013-14 through CET in sipna college amravati under NT category
SIPNA collage of engineering and technology is affiliated to Sant Gadre baba amravati university.In SIPNA the admission done on the bases of JEE enterance exam.

COURSES OFFERED IN SIPNA COLLAGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:-

:- Information technology and computer application engineering.
:- Instrumentation engineering.
:- Civil engineering.
:- Computer science engineering.
:- Electronics and communication engineering.

FEE DETAILS FOR COURSE OFFERED:-

:- For bachelor courses the fee par year os RS-75,000.
:- For Master degree courses the fee per year is RS-95,000.

GOOD LUCK,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?