29th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure followed for doing MBA in Birla group of institution?

Hey,

i am gaurav suman
What is the fees structure followed for doing MBA in Birla group of institution? Can you please give me the complete structure with all the semester fees details? Will it be good to join the Birla group of institution or not?

Thanks!

30th September 2015, 12:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fees structure followed for doing MBA in Birla group of institution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

i am gaurav suman
What is the fees structure followed for doing MBA in Birla group of institution? Can you please give me the complete structure with all the semester fees details? Will it be good to join the Birla group of institution or not?

Thanks!
Program offered for session 2015-2016 at Greater Noida Campus :

Program Name : PGDM, equivalent to MBA

Duration : 2 years, Full time.

Selection Procedure: CAT score/GMAT score+ GD+PI+write-up

Board Eligibility Criteria: Graduation with minimum 50% marks ( 10+2+3 pattern)

Fees: Merit 10,00,000 INR ( VISIT : http://bimtech.ac.in/admissions/fee-structure/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee_structure.pdf(225.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf _Fee Structure 2.pdf(77.4 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?