17th January 2011, 08:37 PM

Does Wipro provide 6 months project training to MCA students? How many students are there in a batch?

Does wipro provide 6 month project training to mca student,how many student in a batch

21st January 2011, 11:39 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Does Wipro provide 6 months project training to MCA students? How many students are there in a batch?

yes, wipro does provide training to mca students however u sud hv internal contact with the employees becoz this ttraining happens through reference only.
gud luck
19th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Wipro provide 6 months project training to MCA students? How many students are there in a batch?

Go for HCL the best for Project Training before it is late
HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9818112118
Email [email protected]
28th May 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go for HCL the best for Project Training before it is late
Call 011-43164444, 0-9818112118
Email [email protected]

How much wil be the total cost for the project training(including hostel facility)
pls send reply to: [email protected]
8th July 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

how & when can i get the training in wipro & what the criteria for this.
18th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi I was placed in wipro this month?
Do wipro provide internship project for mca
6th November 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Myself Pinkesh Parekh pursuing M.C.A From Ganpat University And Wants Training for 6th Sem of M.C.A And Also Wants Job in Wipro..
Can u Pls Send me Detail on [email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:50 AM
Smrita gupta

Default Project training

[email id [email protected]]i am MCA student of mits college gwalior.i want to join your company for project training.so plz send info for joining company.
8th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

DO TCS,HCL OR WIPRO PAY TO STUDENTS DURING PROJECT TRAINING FOR MCA STUDENTS
9th December 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedur for applying to get training in any of the top ten company without fee (reply [email protected] ).I am in fourth sem of mca.does it is right time to apply for training.If no.Then what was the duration to apply for training
29th December 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am MCA student of CDLU university,SIRSA........i want to join your company for project training.so plz send info for joining company.(reply in my mail,email:[email protected])
17th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedur for applying to get training in any of the top ten company without fee (reply [email protected] ).I am in fourth sem of mca.does it is right time to apply for training.If no.Then what was the duration to apply for training
24th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i m student for mca and i want to training of 6 sem in HCL
2nd March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

HCL seems a good option for 6 month project training for MCA students

0-9582999348, 0-9818112118, 0-9582999345
Email at [email protected]
27th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

how to join wipro a mca project?
31st May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Good morning, I'm a BCA student and i'm searching for a company with whom i can do project best. Plz tell me the company names who can give guidance to accomplish the project and how i should approach them? Plz answer me my email address is [email protected]
9th June 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

ii myself tejal chaudhari studying in mca last year student i want to project tranning in your company.plase give reply on [email protected] email address.
9th August 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i m Shraddha Prajapati studying in MSC(CA & IT) [Master Of Science(Computer Application & Information technology)] last year from H.N.G.U Patan.I want to project training for 6 months in .NET or PHP in your company.Please reply me on my email address.My email add is [email protected]
21st September 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

THANGARANI G
I am a final year MCA student of SASTRA university and I was placed in WIPRO during the Campus Interview. Now I want to do my final year project in WIPRO, Can I do it . If so please tell me the procedure for applying Thanks for your needful help. Please reply to my Email address [email protected]
22nd December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Hari pursuing my BE computer science in Veltech Multitech.I got placed in WIPRO during the Campus Interview held on sep 2012. I would like to do my final year project in WIPRO with my friends .Please reply me the procedure for applying ,to my email-id: [email protected]
29th September 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of MCA 5th sem from jodhpur (raj.). I want to do six month industrial training. Can you please tell me the procedure of IT company (wipro, IBM, infosys, tcs) company.
how & when can I get the training in these companies.
1st October 2013, 12:30 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..........
HCL seems a good option for 6 month project training for MCA students

0-9582999348, 0-9818112118, 0-9582999345
Email at [email protected]

thank you.......
19th November 2013, 01:34 PM
nehasingh1111990

I am a student of MCA 5th sem from Delhi . I want to do six month industrial training. Can you please tell me the procedure of IT company (wipro, IBM, infosys, tcs) company.
how & when can I get the training in these companies. My avg% is 80%
my email id is [email protected]
11th December 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I m a studend of mca 5 th sem from dehradun . I want to do six month industrial training.can you please tell me thee procedure of it comany. How can I get the training in company .my email id is. [email protected]
30th September 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of mca 5th sem..i want to do 6 mnths traing from it company company like tcs,wipro,hcl etc...how can i get training from these companies..plzz send in my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?