29th December 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the first and the last cutoff marks for the medical colleges in Chennai?

Sircan u tell me the first and the last cut off marks to get an admisssion inthe medical colleges in ohnnai ,or what are all the written medical test apart from aims ,afmc aipmt

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  2. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  5. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  6. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  7. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  8. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college chennai -- [New]
  9. Last year cutoff marks in government siddha medical college Chennai
  10. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  11. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  12. After scoring a cutoff of 167.75 can I get the best colleges? Which are the best colleges available for my cutoff in Chennai?
  13. Seat in any of the 3 medical colleges in Chennai after scoring a cutoff of 199.25 with overall rank of 353 and community rank of 224?
  14. List of the medical colleges in Chennai that I can get after scoring 185.75 cutoff
  15. In which colleges can my daughter get if she scored 188.25% in medical entrance exam?
  16. Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
26th February 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the first and the last cutoff marks for the medical colleges in Chennai?

what was the cut off marks for the last aiims mbbs entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?