14th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BL after completing B.A English Literature?

I am Sarala have completed my B.A ( english literature) . i would like to apply for B.L . Is i am eligible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  3. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  5. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  6. How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?
  7. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  9. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  10. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  11. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  12. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  16. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  17. Is BA degree through distance learning not considered valid for government jobs?
  18. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
16th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BL after completing B.A English Literature?

i am MA (ECO) HOW I WILL APPLY B.L
22nd December 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I study b.a english in tnou was i eligble to civil law what is the formalities to join
15th May 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am sowmya studying final year b.a.english literature one more year to go what is the procedure to apply b.l.after completing my b.a.degree
5th September 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Rifaya I completed b.a English. .I just want to about what is the procedure to apply b.l...first I want to know am I eligible for this b.l course? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?