20th July 2012, 11:43 AM
samvida sree

What is the future of Civil Engineering or B.Planning?

which has the better future civil engineering or b.planning??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  2. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  3. B.Tech(Architect) will help in future after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  4. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  5. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  6. What is the future scope of civil engineering from Jadavpur university?
  7. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  8. Career scope of Civil Engineering in future?
  9. Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake
  10. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope between B.Arch and B.S Civil Engineering Technology
  12. What will be the Future of Civil Engineering?
  13. Future scope of Civil engineering in India?
  14. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  15. Courses for civil engineering students to get good jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  17. Which course is a good choice for me for better future between Marine and Civil Engineering?
  18. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
16th March 2013, 11:24 AM
PRIYANSHI VERMAA

Default Re: What is the future of Civil Engineering or B.Planning?

civil engineering would be the best profession in forcomming era of arch! as we know that contruction nd development is a never ending stream of any country and demand of civil engineers will never going to end so i think its best stream to be chosen by upcomming youngsters!
As any natural disaster occur demand of civil and arch people boosted up moreover world is developing so contruction is not going to stop right from building to road we need civil engineers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?