2nd April 2015, 08:04 PM
Sountharyamohan

What is the future of plant biology and plant biotech?

Future of plant biology& plant bio-tech. Please tell me the details

30th April 2015, 09:11 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the future of plant biology and plant biotech?

The future of both these fields is really very bright.
As we can see, Indian is mainly an agricultural culture and so apart for farming, there are lots of opportunities which are emerging out of the country.

Plant Biology and plant bio.tech are some of those.
Especially if one does plant bio.tech then he also has the chance of finding a future outside India.

With bio.tech the major advantage is that, the fields for both the Indian and oversees companies opens up also with that you will get more exposure so that you should do well in your career.

So, if you are inclined towards such courses, then do go for them.
23rd June 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of plant biology and plant biotech?

can i become a teacher if i study plant biology and plant biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?