27th June 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the future scope of plastic and polymer tech engineering?

Plz do let me know in details the existing and future scope plastic and ploymer tech engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Tech Plastic Engineering or M.Tech Polymer Technology?
  2. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  3. How can I do my B.Tech in Mumbai after doing diploma in Polymer and Plastic Engineering?
  4. How much fee I have to pay for PPT Exam?
  5. How to get a job in plastic cmopany in Maharashtra
  6. How to be a plastic engineer from IOPE? I have completed diploma in polymer
  7. Job opportunities for Polymer and Plastic Engineering in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
  9. Can I choose Plastic Technology or Polymer Technology after doing M.Tech
  10. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope? -- [New]
  11. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  12. What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?
  13. What is the scope of Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Engineering Course in the future? How much package will I receive?
  14. Is there a good scope in Polymer Technology in India?
  15. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  16. Should I for some other course like Interior Designing or M.Tech, MBA after passing B.Tech Civil? What is the scope in future?
  17. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I join Polymer Science in engineering? What are the job opportunities in India?
3rd October 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope of plastic and polymer tech engineering?

what is the scope of plastic and polimar engineering?
3rd June 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope of plastic and polymer tech engineering?

What is the scope of plastic engineering in future & it's placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?