5th August 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?

dear, sir i want to some advice on to u earlier i am admission in collage of engineering my branch is electronic engg. so sir please suggest me what is the scope in future and i also want to complete m tech in future so can i job in other country in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries? -- [New]
  2. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  3. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  4. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  8. What is the scope of getting a job after B.Tech./B.E. in electronic engineering?
  9. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  10. Which course should I take in polytechnic field?
  11. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  12. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  14. What is the scope of doing Under Graduate course in Electronic Science?
  15. What should I do after BAMS? What are the chances to go abroad?
  16. Opportunities after doing engineering in IT field?
  17. Is there any scope for getting a job in Public Administration field after completion of MA graduation?
  18. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2011, 12:37 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?

see friend the scope of electronic engg. is wide. there are different sectors like telecom,power,manufacturing,instrumentation etc. but the no. of companies in electronics domain in india is very limited. so i would suggest u to do ur pg from us/uk because they can gave u better exposure and placements
5th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?

Can i take addmission in engineering college if i have only 59.7 percent in 12 from ISC Board?give suggestion and advice.
15th May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

my rank in iit will be about 6000 which will be best branch i can get
21st June 2012, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Electronic engeenering is better than computer engeenering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?