2nd October 2011, 04:19 PM
yogesh baeti

What is the general package offered for MS in structural engineering in US? Is it worth to do MS?

In US what is the general package offered for MS in structural engg from a reputed university in US with zero experience ?
Is it worth enough to do MS? I am planning to do MS & work there for 2 years and come back to India? can i recover the amount spent there in this 2 years time?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any job for IT students through GATE exam?
  3. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  4. Which is better to join if selected in both Hexaware Technologies and Aricent? -- [New]
  5. Is M.Tech structural engineering course offered in VIT Chennai Campus?
  6. What is the fee structure for M.E Structural Engineering offered by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi?
  7. What rank is required PGCET to do my PG in Structural Engineering at RV engineering college Bangalore
  8. Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?
  10. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  11. How much package is offered to B.Tech engineers in Agriculture Engineering?
  12. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  13. Previous 5 year Question Papers of SSC JE Exam?
  14. Minimum and maximum package offered in BHU in BSc Agriculture?
  15. In which college could I get admission in M.Tech(Structural Engineering) stream after scoring 51 rank in PGECET in Civil Engineering?
  16. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  17. PTU B. Tech Civil Engineering-5th Semester-Structural Analysis-II (CE-305) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible for Mtech after M.Sc.in Geology? Career options in geology?
15th November 2018, 07:10 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the general package offered for MS in structural engineering in US? Is it worth to do MS?

Mr.yogesh baeti, I appreciate you for the decision you have made in receiving MS from US....The package varies from area to area and college to college...The average fees structure may fall in between 15000 USD to 40000USD/yr..... probably you will get bank loan for this fees....And if you choose master degree there are a lot of benefits for you.....It offers an advanced curriculum with deeper focus on the subjects that you are specialized....This you can develop your own passion...More over it expands your professional and leadership skills in the field.......Now if you look at the salary , the average salary may reach up to 80000-90000USD /Ur...It's an average estimation...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?