21st June 2011, 12:26 AM
Shanu chaudhary

How much package is offered to B.Tech engineers in Agriculture Engineering?

what are the packages being offered to b.tech engineers in agriculutre engineering and in which sector jobs are ample?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum package offered to students of BSc(Ag) studying from BHU or Allahabad Agriculture Institute?
  2. Salary package offered to Associate Software Engineers in IBM?
  3. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  4. Minimum and maximum package offered in BHU in BSc Agriculture?
  5. Courses offered after completing Diploma in Agriculture engineering?
  6. How much monthly salary is offered in Private Banks under Agriculture sector?
  7. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  8. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  10. Is there any job for IT students through GATE exam?
  11. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  12. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  15. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  16. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  17. What is the general package offered for MS in structural engineering in US? Is it worth to do MS?
  18. Salary package for postgraduate Engineers in Robert Bosch? -- [New]
25th October 2011, 08:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much package is offered to B.Tech engineers in Agriculture Engineering?

There is huge scope for aspirants after completing B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering. You can find jobs in both public and private sector. In public sector you can find employment in FCI, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, etc. You can even take up job in teaching field. You can expect a salary of Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs after completion of B.Tech.
22nd December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much package is offered to B.Tech engineers in Agriculture Engineering?

How to prepare for the entrance exame of agriculture taken by BHU?
4th February 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for fci after b.tech agriculture engineering
6th February 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

starting salary for ag eng students?
7th July 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what salary i can after b.tech (agri)
19th January 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

tell me maths need for agricultural engineering
9th November 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 th passed student and i want to study in agriculture what should i do nownow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?