31st July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?

Please help me how to do the process
I want to study MS in structural engineering. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad? What all things I need to take care of?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad if secured 60.01% in B.Tech?
  2. How can I get structural engineering job in Abroad?
  3. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  4. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  5. Guidelines to do PhD for M.E.(Structural Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  9. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?
  10. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to study MS in Civil engineering abroad?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  15. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  17. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  18. How to go abroad while doing mining engineering? Procedure and names of the colleges?
31st July 2015, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad?

To do MS in Structural Engineering in Abroad, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technology from a recognised board and you need to appear in examinations like GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?