7th October 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for post graduation and job in Abroad?

My family will not enbale to pay for my education if I go to abrod after graduation in microbiology.. so what should i do if i want to do my post graduation degree and job to abrod?

14th October 2014, 04:31 PM
srinathreddy 45

Default Re: What should I do for post graduation and job in Abroad?

You don't need to worry about financial problems. If you are having good performance in your academics then, you can easily pursue your post graduation in Aboard. Because, many of the foreign universities are providing the scholarships for to bright students. By taking advantage of these scholarships, you can pay half of your fee and the remaining fee can be paid by doing part-time jobs over there.
And sometimes the universities itself provides part-time jobs for the students and it will be an added benefit, if you can select those kind of universities. So, first of all try to complete your graduation and then you can apply for education loan, if you did not got scholarship for post graduation, which can be cleared by doing above mentioned jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?