3rd November 2015, 10:11 AM
harder kaur

What is the pattern followed for competitive exams to get job in Punjab Corporation?

Hello,

Please tell me the seniorassistant syllabus in municipal corporation Punjab
job related for competitive exam? Can someone please give me the previous year papers or the pattern which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for job related questions asked in Municipal Corporation of Punjab?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. Is CBSE syllabus is difficult than any state board?
  4. How to get a government job in Punjab after scoring 87.45%
  5. Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?
  6. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  7. Eligibility criteria, details and books for the preparation of Punjab Municipal Corporation exam?
  8. Job opportunities after Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry? What kind of competitive exams can I appear with this qualification?
  9. How to get a government job in Punjab after passing 12th exam with 87.45%
  10. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  11. How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?
  12. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  13. Can I get job in Foreign countries after B.Sc Biotechnology? Which competitive exams to give?
  14. Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma
  15. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  16. Is it necessary to know Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  18. Syllabus and test pattern of Punjab Health System Corporation examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?