16th April 2012, 02:11 AM
drnaveenk

What are the government jobs available for me? I am MD Dr in Homeopathy

i am MD dr in homeopathy --please guide me about the govt job available-
09988357120-

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join government college of homeopathy? I am a intern student of GHMC college of Homeopathy
  4. Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy? -- [New]
  5. Can I get homeopathy admission in government homeopathy medical college after scoring 181.25 medical cutoff
  6. What is the easiest way to enter Medicine?
  7. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  8. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  9. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  10. I want to know about Homeopathy course
  11. What is the date of issue for homeopathy admission at tamilnadu government?
  12. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  13. Is MD(AM) equivalent to MD(Homeopathy)?
  14. What is the date of MD Homeopathy entrance exam at National Institute of Homeopathy Kolkata?
  15. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  16. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  17. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?
16th April 2012, 02:59 PM
reshu31121991

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for me? I am MD Dr in Homeopathy

hello friend,
There are few seats available in homeopathy but most of them are lecturers in govt colleges.Better seek other idea which is beneficial to you .other entrance exams are present to qualify after md in govt colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?