15th September 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy?

Respected Sir/Mam
Good Morning

Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy.I have completed :-
P.G.(PSYCHOLOGY)
P.G.D.(COUNSELLING)
P.G.D.(CRIMINOLOGY)

Regards
Krishna Murari
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  3. What is the easiest way to enter Medicine?
  4. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  5. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  6. I want to know about Homeopathy course
  7. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  8. Is MD(AM) equivalent to MD(Homeopathy)?
  9. What is the date of MD Homeopathy entrance exam at National Institute of Homeopathy Kolkata?
  10. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  11. Can I get homeopathy admission in government homeopathy medical college after scoring 181.25 medical cutoff
  12. What are the government jobs available for me? I am MD Dr in Homeopathy
  13. Which are the courses available other than MBBS after completing BIPC?
  14. What is the eligibility in Homeopathy college?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  16. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  17. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  18. How to join government college of homeopathy? I am a intern student of GHMC college of Homeopathy
20th September 2020, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy?

I have registered with Board of Homoeopathic system of medicine, nagaland, and my Registration no is 1727 ' B '. Dt. 11.2.1998. I want your DHMS or BHMS certificate. But how is it possible. Pl.inform me. My ph.no. 9875353051. Email. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?