3rd March 2016, 12:01 AM
shalini portion

What happens if a child by mistake writes wrong question number in ICSE board exam?

What happens if a child by mistake writes wrong question number in icse board exam? How many marks km are cut for that. Please tell me.

3rd March 2016, 07:51 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: What happens if a child by mistake writes wrong question number in ICSE board exam?

If the question paper number was written wrong in the answer sheet it should be corrected right in the examination only,if not that answer sheet will not be validated and no marks will be obtained for that examination.

In any of the board whether it is CBSE or ICSE or SSC any board if you write the question paper number wrong that answer sheet will not be validates.
12th April 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What happens if a child by mistake writes wrong question number in ICSE board exam?

What is the solution if a student writes wrong question number in the answer sheet?
27th February 2018, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I forgot to put the correct question number for composition in icse english language paper. Now I am very much tensed as some of my friends said me that it will not be corrected.they are saying that the examiner won't even read my essay.
So I am very sad.
28th February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

My son wrote the index number wrongly ( 1 digit short ) in the answer sheet of icse 2018 but he wrote the unique ID correctly. What will happen ?
5th March 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I wrote the wrong numbering in my literature exam but I am sure the answer is correct. Will I get marks?
22nd February 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I forgot to put the correct question number for composition in icse english language paper. Now I am very much tensed as some of my friends said me that it will not be corrected.they are saying that the examiner won't even read my essay.
So I am very sad.
Did u get marke for your essay.i did the same mistake.
23rd February 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if we forget to write sub question number in letter or composition or email notice?
21st February 2020, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have written wrong serial number of the answer sheet in class 10 board exams now what will happen? Plz tell me?
4th March 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What happen if I write Sanskrit essay number wrong
7th March 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

If option marked is mistakenly A instead of 1...will there be Mark's deduction
15th May 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am written main question number bt not written sub question what will happen..any chance of deduction of marks
17th May 2020, 11:39 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: What happens if a child by mistake writes wrong question number in ICSE board exam?

If the question paper number was written wrong in the answer sheet it should be corrected right in the examination only,if not that answer sheet will not be validated and no marks will be obtained for that examination.

Therefore the student need to ensure question twice to write the exam so that you never loss the mark
17th June 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What if we write wrong sub question number in exam
25th April 2022, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So I am very sad.
Hlo i also did the same in my today's examination, so can u tell me were you awarded the marks or not?
7th May 2022, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

I have a doubt i might have written wrong index no. In ISC answersheet but i wrote the UID correctly.
3rd June 2022, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What happens if I forgot to write question no in my icse
5th March 2023, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Nothing will happen examiner will understand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?