21st September 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among ICSE and IGCSE Board to study in LKG?

Hello,
I am confuse about my child education. I want to know that ICSE Board is better or IGCSE Board is better if I want to give my child in LKG? Kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. IGCSE or ICSE, which is better for 4th ICSE student?
  2. Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student?
  3. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  4. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  5. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  6. Which is best for a brilliant student IGCSE or ICSE?
  7. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  11. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  12. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  13. What are the benefits of students to study in IGCSE board
  14. What are the advantages to study in ICSE Board over State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better among IGCSE and ICSE Boards? Difference between them?
  16. Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?
  17. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  18. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
23rd October 2015, 09:36 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: Which is better among ICSE and IGCSE Board to study in LKG?

IGCSE stands for Indian certificate of secondary education whereas IGCSE stands for Indian general certificate of secondary education. Both have various advantages in their respective field.

But if you choose ICSE board then it would be a better enough option for you.Admissions in kiden garden isn't a big issue to about, because a student also can can his board further.
According to me ICSE would be a better option because its syllabus is according to the international schools and it will provide a better knowledge in english, that will be a great advantage for the student.Because we all know the value of English now a days.
ICSE board has also its own advantages like if a students wants to study in the top most universities like Oxford or Cambridge then he can easily get admission.

Apart from that IGSCE board is different its syllabus isn't as much creative as ICSE .
So, I will prefer for ICSE board.
27th January 2016, 05:20 PM
sahithya.n

Default Re: Which is better among ICSE and IGCSE Board to study in LKG?

I would say ICSE. The ICSE syllabus is followed by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education board is more comprehensive and complete, encompassing all fields with equal importance.The ICSE syllabus lays a strong emphasis on mastering the English language, a huge advantage for students when it comes to building leadership and social skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?