30th May 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?

Hi,

I ve done my 10th from icse with 90.8 % and I found to hear its difficult to bring such a good marks in icse board. I don't understand y people consider cbse easier than icse. so, can I get to know y its so?? Can you please share with me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board? -- [New]
  2. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  4. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  5. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  6. Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?
  7. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  9. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  10. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  11. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  12. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  15. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  16. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  17. ICSE or CBSE Board which is better to study after completing 10th to pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  18. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
31st May 2015, 01:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?

CBSE – Central Board Of Secondary Education Vs ICSE- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education

CBSE is more popular in India as compare to ICSE,CBSE is recognized by Indian government and ICSE is not. Popularity of ICSE is growing day by day though, CBSE has less syllabus volume as compare to ICSE.CBSE board helps more in engineering and medical field.

ICSE has more balanced Syllabus for child’s overall growth ,ICSE prefers to give more practical knowledge and teach better analytical skills ,In ICSE student has more Subjects Flexibility ,ICSE prefers more student Assessments ,ICSE certificate will be recognized around the world
31st May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

it is not anything all boards r same it depends on student that how much hard work she/he had done
31st May 2015, 05:46 PM
stutiswet2

Hello,

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. You could easily find CBSE schools in almost every cities of India. CBSE pattern is more popular in India as it is recognized by Government of India.

On the other hand, ICSE is also gaining popularity slowly and steadily. ICSE Board follows international pattern. So, in future if a student moves to abroad for further studies then he/she will not face much difficulty.

Both the boards have their own benefits.
However, CBSE Board focuses on Maths and Science more. The exams like AIPMT, JEE Mains are conducted by CBSE itself. So, studying in CBSE will help you a lot in cracking these exams.
27th January 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is more easier to score in icsce boards economics or organisation of commerce?
2nd January 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 4 years old. I can't decide for her which board is better for her ICSE or CBSE. Because want to become a doctor
17th January 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 6th class in cbse board and I want to admit him to icse board. It will be better?
2nd February 2020, 12:44 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both the boards are equall
ICSE board will have a little deeper knowledge of certain topics
The language is also a bit difficult for ICSE board
Where as the level of language is moderate
As the concepts are a little deeper people find it difficult to study
ICSE board is recognised nationally and internationally
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?