11th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What has a better scope between CBSE and State board in 11th and 12th?

which s the best scope cbse or stateboard for doing 11 and 12

Related Questions:
  1. What has a better scope between CBSE and State board in 11th and 12th?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board? -- [New]
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  6. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  9. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  10. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th?
  13. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th?
  14. What subject should I choose in 11th and 12th CBSE or State Board to appear for JEE Main and Advance?
  15. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  16. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  17. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  18. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
14th August 2012, 10:19 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What has a better scope between CBSE and State board in 11th and 12th?

Both CBSE and State recognized boards have equal value and recognition. It depends on which school you are passing out from and with what percentage. Hence, it is your choice which board you will be more comfortable with. The Ministry of Education has done enough changes for the benefit of the students. Whichever school you choose just try to find out whether the faculty members of the school and the education standard of the school is reputed or not! The best way to find this out is by finding out the last year class 12 results of the students of the school.
31st August 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What has a better scope between CBSE and State board in 11th and 12th?

is cbse implementation from primary level suitable?
1st October 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

hi, which is the batter for my child cbse /state board i am a house wife &my husband have business,in Ahmdabad
8th August 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

dear frens, i know that the scope of cbse board is more than state board but the state board is better in every field
1st March 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

my elder son studying 7th in CBSE. Bus he not get atleast 50% of marks. Now what can i do, for his better future.
27th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My child has studied upto 10th in CBSC stream at Chennai. he has scored 8 Points. He wish to join Biology in 11th in TN State Board syllabus in anticipation of getting reasonably good score accomodating him to reach the cutoff marks( in general very high here for FC you require 197 for good collages) for collage.

Most of the schools refuse to give him even application (when we refer his school), otherwise insiting him to join Commerce. We have no option but to choose CBSC pattern only (provided his schools gets accrediation). will he able to manage to get cut off level mark and competete to get good colleages after 12th standard? Just because he has scored only 80% he is forced to opt a cource which is not of his interest.

We are all unfortunate victim.

Pl give your valuable comment and happy to receive your instruction to proceed further in this issue.

Regards,
S gopal
16th January 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

if i am going to take commerce in 11std,which syllabus i should preffer.that is wheather CBSE or stateboard??
15th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

My child has passed 4th in Guj. State board. But now we wish to switch over to CBSE from 5th onwards. But majority people say that in future there will be very little scope for him to get any seat in Gujarat state's higher education private or government institutions. Pl. Guide us how much is truth and how much of myth or scare factor in it ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?