30th October 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What subject should I choose in 11th and 12th CBSE or State Board to appear for JEE Main and Advance?

I studied from Cbse till my 10th standard and scored 88% what should i take in 11th and 12th cbse / state bord i want to appear for jee main and have ambitions to also go for advance i joint a advance coaching and no need to go to collage just go to tutions which bord should i take
hope i get answers quickly before doing admissions in any of the collages

CHEERS,
RAhuL

Related Questions:
  1. Best residential college to prepare for 12th along with JEE Main and Advance?
  2. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  3. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  4. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  6. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time?
  7. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  8. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  9. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
  10. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  11. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  12. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  13. Am I appear for JEE Advance with 78% marks in class 12th CBSE board?1
  14. Best coaching class in Rajasthan for JEE Mains and Advance?
  15. Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?
  16. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  17. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  18. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?

1st November 2014, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject should I choose in 11th and 12th CBSE or State Board to appear for JEE Main and Advance?

To appear for JEE examination, you must have to choose Non-Medical Science Stream in your 11th and 12th standards. In Non-Medical Science Stream, you will be having Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible to appear for the JEE Main examination. After qualifying the JEE Main examination and by securing top 1,50,000 rank in the JEE Main examination, you are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?