24th November 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become a custom house agent? What is the qualification required?

sir i want to be a custom house agent What the qualification required and where and how application to be made please contact( [email protected])

3rd June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a custom house agent? What is the qualification required?

please inform me exam date i am leving navi mumbai when i go exam and i want note book as soon possible my email id [email protected]
12th October 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a custom house agent? What is the qualification required?

What is the qualification required to apply for cha exam.
My email id is [email protected]
18th October 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

how to become a CHA.
9th February 2014, 01:15 PM
priya_2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please inform me exam date i am leving navi mumbai when i go exam and i want note book as soon possible my email id [email protected]
You can look at the bhargava cha guide but you will need the law manual as well.
28th August 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelor technology. after that how can i have to do custom house agent??
27th October 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am B.SC PASSED WITH ZOOLOGY. I WANt TO BE A CUSTOM HOUSE AGENT.I AM 35YRS-FEMALE.PLS HELP ME WITH BETTER SUGGESTION.MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
11th November 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want become Custom House Agent , i want to know about basic qulification, age limit, any trainig facility in or near pune please inform me .My email add is [email protected]
12th March 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.COM (A/C HONS.) & THREE YEARS ARTICLESHIP UNDER A FIRM OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS. CAN I APPLY FOR THE CHA EXAMINATION WITHOUT EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOM HOUSE .

PURUSHOTTAM KUMAR (9430408625)
[email protected]
7th June 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I AM M.COM MBA WITH 10 YRS EXP OF MFG CO.
HOW TO BECOME A CHA . PL GUIDE ME.
my [email protected] .

thanks & regards
Upendra Patel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?