23rd November 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Pharmacist competitive Exams for various Jobs in Government sector?

I am a pharmacy graduate
how am i prepare for pharmacist competitive exam for various jobs in govt sector
how can i get the sample papers for pharmacist
plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  4. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  5. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  6. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  7. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  8. What type of job can I get after completing BAMS?
  9. How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?
  10. Competitive exams to get Government jobs for BHMS candidate?
  11. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for the post of pharmacist in government sector?
  13. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  14. How to get a job after passing B.Tech final year?
  15. Scope of Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  18. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
1st December 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Pharmacist competitive Exams for various Jobs in Government sector?

please sir send mesyllabus for pharmacist intarnce exam for ruhsraj 2001.thanks
31st December 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Pharmacist competitive Exams for various Jobs in Government sector?

when will be govt. exam for the year 2012 wiil be held?
9th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ANY BOOK FOR PREPRATION OF GOVT JOB FOR PHARMACIST.
22nd March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

plz let me know what type of questions will be asked in pharmacist compitive examination

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply waiting eagely
1st April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz let me know what type of questions will be asked in pharmacist compitive examination

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply waiting eagely
as per pharmacy act any d pharma persion who is registered with sate pharmacy council he will get govt job by seniourity & % of marks in that perticular year .they will get call for counselling as per senarity year wise data maintained at state pharmacy council of ragistered pharmacist.
6th October 2013, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

i did b, pharm with agregate 6.9 , then what i will do which is perfect for my feature?
2nd April 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir... I have done d.pharma in 2007 with 80 % and registered in uttarakhand state pharmacy counsil..sir I want to know.when will I get govt.job of pharmacist....according to seniority kis year tak pharmacist vacany fill ho gayi hein?? Mera no.kab aayega???
23rd March 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done D pharma UK board please tell me how to prepare government job for pharmacist
7th February 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send the syllabus for state government pharmacist exam to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?