6th February 2011, 01:59 PM
jitenderpal2007

What is the importance of Industrial training after B.Tech 3rd year? Is it necessary?

every one is doing b.tech in different fields and every one is worried about the training at the of 3rd year... so is training necessary for a b.tech student or it is done just to get experience which would help the student at time of placement too??

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  2. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  3. What is the importance of Industrial training after B.Tech 3rd year? Is it necessary?
  4. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  8. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  9. How can I do Industrial Training if completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?
  10. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  15. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  16. List of companies to do industrial training in Mumbai while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  18. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
7th February 2011, 10:23 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: What is the importance of Industrial training after B.Tech 3rd year? Is it necessary?

Internship or industrial training has a great importance during placements because one can gain practical knowledge about the concept clearly
So the certificate costs a lot
3rd June 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the importance of Industrial training after B.Tech 3rd year? Is it necessary?

I M TARIQUE ANWAR.BTECH 2ND YEAR .JUST COMPLETED MY 2ND YEAR EXAMS,I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING.CAN UR TELL ME WHAT COURSE SHOULD BE IDEAL FOR ME IN TRAINING??I M BTECH IN INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING.
15th June 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the importance of industrial laboratory technician?
18th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the importance of industrial training under N.D Finals
1st April 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

how can be apply in ibm gurgaon for summer training 2012??
Send mr detail on:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?