17th April 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the income after becoming a master in Physiotherapy?

what is the income after become a master in physiotherapy?

17th June 2017, 06:20 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What is the income after becoming a master in Physiotherapy?

Admission to MPT (Master's In Physiotherapy) will be based on entrance exam All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test. You can apply for admission for specialization of your interest through entrance exam.

Salary After MPT
After completion of your MPT, You can earn in range of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month during starting period. It also depends on your Job Title, Experience and Skills. You can also start your own practice after getting experience.

MPT Specializations
- Orthopedics
- Neurology
- Cardic Respiratory
- Sports
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Neurology

Employment Areas
- Clinics
- Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Community Healthcare Centers
- Fitness Centers
- Orthopedic Departments
11th August 2020, 11:41 PM
deepikapandey9999

Physiotherapist income in India is from 30 k indian rupees to 3 lakhs per month . I was a MBBS student from Moscow Medical Academy , Russia's no. 1 medical college, left my MBBS and join physiotherapy as it is my passion and now running two physiotherapy and stroke , post surgical rehabilitation centre in JP Nagar and Bannerghatta road, bangalore . I am feeling proud that i choose physiotherapy . Now earning good . My clinics are now top most physiotherapy clinic in jp nagar and bannerghatta road.
14th August 2020, 11:31 AM
deepikapandey9999

If employed in a hospital in India, the monthly salary will be around 10 to 15k. Usually physiotherapists attend home calls in their free time for which they charge around 200 to 300 per patient per day. An average physio can attend 2 to 3 house calls a day. Jobs in govt sector are very few for physios and the lucky ones who get a govt job can earn 40 to 50k per month. To summarize the monthly income for a physiotherapist in India is around 40k INR per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?