16th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam for the Master and Physiotherapy course?

when s the examination for master in physiotheraphy in ,plese provide full imformation about this,

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  2. How much beneficial is it to do MPT course?
  3. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  4. Which specialization should I choose in Master of Physiotherapy for earning good income? -- [New]
  5. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Master of Physiotherapy candidate?
  7. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  8. Does AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  10. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  11. Which are the courses offered after BPT?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  13. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  14. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  15. Which subject should I apply after completing master of Physiotherapy
  16. Is it beneficial to study Master of Radiation Technology for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  17. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  18. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
25th August 2011, 12:31 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: When is the exam for the Master and Physiotherapy course?

Physiotherapists are physicians who treat the physical as well as emotional well being of people.They help to ease the pain of patients with physical exercises.
There is no entrance exam conducted at all India level.
So you have to check the entrance exam of certain college in which you are interested.

With regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?