11th February 2020, 09:09 PM
Mysticdestine

What is the Intermediate cut-off to be eligible to apply for NEET exam?

I got 34 in Chemistry (practical + theory) but I had 6 subjects so overall I was declared pass and total aggregate percentage of Biology, Physics and Chemistry is 53%. So, am I eligible to appear for NEET 2020 exam session or not?

13th February 2020, 09:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Intermediate cut-off to be eligible to apply for NEET exam?

NEET is conducted by NTA. It is conducted for admission in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% in 12th board examination.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. So, if you have scored overall 50% in the board examination, you are eligible to apply for the examination.
14th February 2020, 01:01 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the Intermediate cut-off to be eligible to apply for NEET exam?

The cut off percentage of XII has been given below.
-->Physics +Chemistry +Biology =50%(overall percentage ) for General category. 40% for SC/ST/OBC
15th February 2020, 01:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in PCB group subjects from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation is allowed in case of candidates from reserved category.

So, having managed 53% marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects in your Class 12th, you are eligible to apply for NEET.

For complete details regarding the NEET eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?