14th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the interview procedure and pattern of Army interview? What kind of approach is to be adopted?

what is the interview procedure and pattern of the army interview and what kind of approach is addopted to select a candidate?as i have given written exam and expecting the result and what stages are there in the SSB?

23rd March 2020, 11:22 PM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the interview procedure and pattern of Army interview? What kind of approach is to be adopted?

The SSB stands for service selection board and lasts for five days .Once you are in with the written test ,you are called for SSB at various SSB centres in India .On day one you are asked to report at the venue or at the SSB centre where you are asked to fill a form and then you are allocated chest numbers .This is followed by Officers intelligence test (OIR ) and then PPDT which stands for picture perception description test .Then you are asked to narrate a story which is followed by the results for day 1 .This tells whether you will continue ahead or not .
On day 2 ,you go through a psychology test in which thematic perception test ,word association and self description is done .
Day 3 begins with a group discussion ,military planning exercise ,Progressive group task ,snake race and ends with a lecturette .
On day 4 , tasks begin with individual obstacles ,command task and a final group task is done .
Day 5 is the SSB interview which is the most important for your selection in the Indian army .In this they ask you questions about yourself ,family and why you want to join the defence .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?