1st March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?

Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  2. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language? -- [New]
  5. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  6. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  7. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  9. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  13. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  14. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  15. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  16. In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?
  17. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  18. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
23rd March 2020, 10:57 PM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?

To get admission in Ms in Germany you need to appear for GRE exam .There are many universities which take GRE scores as a criteria for admission to their colleges .Also there are some colleges which accept GATE scores for admission .Thus if you have given GATE exam during your final year and qualified it ,then it will be easy for you to get admission in colleges in Germany .Also some colleges ask for language proficiency mostly German .So if you know German and cleared the language proficiency test conducted by various institutes in India ,then you can show it as a proof and become eligible .Also germans give a great deal of importance to their language that is ,German .So if you know their language it will be easy for you to interact with different people and share knowledge while you study and live there .
Good luck .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?