2nd September 2016, 01:59 AM
ashish7177

How to get job in Dubai or in Government sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

I am a 3rd year student of B.tech in Civil Engineering. After completion of my degree how could I get job in government sector or abroad like in Dubai? Please reply for my query. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  4. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  5. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  6. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  7. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  8. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  9. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  10. Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?
  11. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  17. Can I get a good job in Dubai after B.E Civil? Should I study M.Tech for better job in Dubai?
  18. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
3rd September 2016, 03:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Dubai or in Government sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

After completing your B.tech in Civil Engineering you can apply for government jobs as well as you can apply for jobs abroad like Dubai.

In order to work in Dubai, you must gain some work experience in your field.

After 2 or 3 years of experience you can apply for job in Dubai.

After completion of your civil engineering, first of all you need to find a job in Dubai. After that you have to get a visit visa and attend the interview and if you get selected, then the company itself will help you in getting work visa.

Without work permit you are not allowed to work there. Following that you have to submit the necessary documents which are required by the company.

If you are interested to work in government sectors after civil engineering, then you can appear for the entrance exams like:

> IES.

> GATE.

> CDS.

The eligible candidates who are interesterd to appear for the entrance examination (GATE) must be an Indian citizen and should have completed B.tech degree in any stream from a recognized university.
3rd September 2016, 12:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Dubai or in Government sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish7177 View Post
I am a 3rd year student of B.tech in Civil Engineering. After completion of my degree how could I get job in government sector or abroad like in Dubai? Please reply for my query. Thanks

Regarding getting a job in Dubai after B.Tech Civil Engineering: you have to apply to the jobs through online. The vacancies can be found in job sites and in news papers. You have to attend the interview through Skype or over phone for a job in Dubai. But it is difficult to get a job in Dubai without any experience.
Regarding job in Government sector: Many of the PSU companies required GATE qualification for the recruitment. So you have to clear GATE to get a job in government sector. The aspirant should have scored good marks in engineering graduation also to get a job in government sector. You can find the job details in the employment news paper and in the job portals. The competitions for the government jobs are very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?