24th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

I am completed in Bsc Nursing and i am worked in clinical field last 2.5years.I interested to join Indian Navy.Is there any opportunities for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  2. How to apply for Indian Navy after completing of BSc?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  4. Are there any job opportunities for BSc computer science students in Indian Navy and Airforce
  5. List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?
  6. How to work in Indian Navy after finishing BSc Nursing in Puducherry
  7. How to join Indian Army as Nursing Staff after completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  11. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  12. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  13. Entrance tests for MSc Nursing course in AIIMS? Job opportunities for BSc Nursing freshers?
  14. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  16. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
18th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

how to join as staffnurse in indian army
22nd November 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

Job opportunities in indian navy after completing bsc nursing.
3rd January 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

how to join in indian army as a staffnurse.
18th February 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

After completion of B.S.C Nursing how to join in Indian Navy and what type of requirements are there could you plese tell me about this...?
11th August 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Im a B.sc nursing graduate with 24yrs. Old have experience in medical ICU 1.6yrs and still continue in work. How can i applied for military nursing service.
5th December 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

IM aG.N.M. Nurse with 8 years Experience in MICU& EMERGENCY Department .Ilike to work in navy.How can i applied for military or merchant navy. plse inform me. My email is [email protected] my ph no .9656897507
24th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.sc (N)second year,I want to left nsg nd taken admsn in navy ,is any way to join navy
20th July 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to join indian navy after completing by bsc nursing then i want to know about the age limit for appear in cds exam
21st September 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respectly sir / madam I am studying Bsc nursing . I have interest to do Navy nurses .what are the qualifications and how to join. Plz give the information about this

Thanking you
30th October 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Navy or Indian army after the completion of Bsc nursing
4th August 2022, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I become Indian navy nurse after completion of bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?