7th August 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to give CPT again if I have given it on 17th June but didnt pass the exam?

Respected sir/Mam

I want to know that i have to give the cpt attempt again i have given it on 17 june 2012 but unfortunatley i didn''t passed the exam dats why i want to try again, so i want to know the procedure for it. I hope i''ll get ur response soon.

Thank you

7th August 2012, 08:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to give CPT again if I have given it on 17th June but didnt pass the exam?

Certainly you will have to take this exam again. You cannot appear for the next level exams unless you clear this level. Also you need not pay the full fees for this level again. The registration is valid for a period of three years. You take as many attempts during this period to clear this level. After a period of three years you need to re-register by paying Rs 500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?