1st August 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How long does Public Management take?

How long does Public management take?...please tell me the duration for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Public Administration and Public Management? Functions of public management?
  2. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
  3. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between Public Administration and Public Management?
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  8. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?
  11. How to do doctorate in management studies after doing masters in public administration?
  12. Scope of Bachelor in Tourism Management in government and public sectors? How and where to apply for it?
  13. Which course to take in MBA after completing B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Which are the departments of MBA?
  15. Management trainee exam papers for public sector undertakings
  16. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Which is the best specialization in MBA at present?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?