13th February 2014, 05:38 PM
dspvenki

What are the job opportunities for M.Pharm pharmaceutics in abroad with or without PCI in B.Pharm

hellow sir i want to know about job opportunities for m.phm pharmaceutics in abroad with out pci in b.phm

29th April 2015, 11:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for M.Pharm pharmaceutics in abroad with or without PCI in B.Pharm

Job opportunities for M.Pharm pharmaceutics in abroad

The pharmacy profession is highly demanding and rewarding profession for many years in USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK and all other first world countries. Pharmacist is the most important and positive contributing member of the health care system of any particular country. You can join in Pharmaceutical manufacturing units, Quality control
,Research analysis,Product development sector etc.,

Few top companies that hire you for good packages are

Cipla
Nestile
Glaxo
Ranbaxy
Cadila
Pfizer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?