7th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for CSp in Jammu and Kashmir?

HelloSir, i want to know the upper age limit for jammu n kashmir aspirants for sitting in CSp.and if there is a relaxation then please let me know the code as early as possible. Thanx [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the upper age limit for Jammu and Kashmir candidates in CSP? Is there any relaxation in age limit for Jammu and Kashimir candidates in CSP?
  2. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  3. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  4. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  6. What is the upper age limit for appearing in IAS examination?
  7. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  8. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  10. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. What is the age criteria for in-service candidates for KAS exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  12. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  13. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  15. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  17. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  18. What is the syllabus for Sub Inspector exam in J&K Police? What are the books recommended for the same?
29th September 2017, 07:55 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for CSp in Jammu and Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HelloSir, i want to know the upper age limit for jammu n kashmir aspirants for sitting in CSp.and if there is a relaxation then please let me know the code as early as possible. Thanx [email protected]
The full form of CSP is Civil Services Preliminary Examination.

The requirements for Civil Services exam is as below:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year Graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

Age limit: 21-32 years for general category candidates.

Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?