29th November 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs after BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

Jobs after doing bsc from ihm mumbai and fee strcture

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs after BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  2. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  3. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  4. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  5. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  6. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  7. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  8. Names of the college Hotel Management colleges which I can attend after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do BHM from any IHM institute? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  10. IHM-A: Topics in general discussion and personal interviews? Scope of Hotel Management course from IHM-A?
  11. Can I get IHM Mumbai or IHM Goa after scoring 1877?
  12. What is the fee structure for IHM Aurangabad?
  13. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  14. Can Hotel Management be done through any entrance exam?
  15. What is the fee structure of B.A Hons Culicary Arts in IHM college Aurangabad?
  16. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course? -- [New]
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  18. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
27th January 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs after BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

I want to admission in ihmMumbai but how..?
30th June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs after BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

what are the fee structure for hotel management 3 years course and what are the aspected jobs from it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?