14th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs after passing 12th?

Please tell me that what is most jobs after 12th pass

15th April 2013, 03:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs after passing 12th?

Dear friend

I do not think that you will be able to get a good job just on the basis of qualification of 10+2 with some good % of marks.

There are certain entrance examination after clearing which you will be able to get a good job or you will get 100 % assurance that you will get good job in future.

First one is the SCRA that is Special Class Railway Apprentice examination.This examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.

>>10+2 passed /appearing with PCM as the compulsory subject is the minimum requirement for the exam.

>>The age limit for the exam is 17-21 years.

>>You must be an Indian citizen.

Exam pattern:

Second one is the National defense academy exams .

>>This exam is also conducted by the UPSC every year.

>>10+2 passed or appearing is the minimum requirement for the exam.

>>Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

>>You must be an unmarried male Indian citizen.

Examination pattern:

For both of these exams you can visit www.upsc.gov.in for any other relevant information.

Third one is the SBI clerk exam ,which you can give on the basis of 10+2 if you have some elementary knowledge of computer science.

The age limit is 18-28 years.

Note: You can also get jobs after giving some of the entrance examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.

>>You can also join some of the educational forums on ealp.com if you wnat to earn part time along with gaining knowledge

>>You can also appear for the Train ticket examiner entrance exam.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
15th April 2013, 05:18 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the jobs after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

First of all personally I would say that working just after Class 12th is too early and that you would not be able to get some good jobs with this educational qualification. Also if you loose the peak time and age of 18-25 years and waste this period, then you would never be able to gain back interest in studies.

As you can very well see from the market status that the competition is cut throat. You have to have good educational background and strong Communication skills to get a good job and do good in life. However this is my personal view. Now I would tell you about the probable jobs that you can look to get after passing Class 12th.

1. NDA - National Defense Academy. This is one of the best options after passing Class 12th. Its conducted by UPSC and if you attempt and crack this exam then you can get job in Army, Navy or Air Force according to what stream you have done in your Higher Secondary.

2. SBI Clerical - This is another good job which you can look for a clerical position in a bank like SBI. Ofcourse later on you can grow to higher positions and so you can appear in the entrance test for this and crack it for the best career option after Class 12th

3. BPO Jobs - As you might know, BPO sector is growing and so it only requires GOOD COMMUNICATION skills. So if you have that, then you can apply for this jobs as well. They are easy to get and you can try in companies like HCL, Wipro, IBM, Dell, Convergys, etc.

4. Backend jobs - Admin jobs in which you have to take feedbacks from customers, data entry jobs etc are some of the other options that you can look for.

5. Driver, Waiter, Store keeper, Helper, etc are some of the other very low grade jobs these days but due to lac of degree and knowledge even 12th pass students have to sometimes do such jobs.

However all these jobs would pay you an annual compensation of JUST 1 lac to 1.8 lacs. Not more than that. However if you complete your graduation you can get much higher salaries and better job profiles.

So after 12th, then first two options are the best. But otherwise I would suggest you to take up graduation in some stream and then study further.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
15th April 2013, 07:27 PM
kiruthika m.m

There are very few jobs available after 12th pass candidates.
List of government for 12th passed candidates are :
Bank clerical jobs,
Railway jobs as TTE/TC,Gangman etc,
Village revenue officer,
Home guards,
Office assistants,
Postal department,
LDC in Sate or Central govt,
MTS in ESIC etc etc..
It will be beneficial for you to complete your graduation to be eligible for better govt opportunities.
15th April 2013, 07:47 PM
ranu44

HELLO,

Some are the jobs after passing 12th----------------

1.Bank Clerk
2.NDA
3.Postal Jobs
4.SSC
5.RRB
6.Data Entry
7.Watch Men.

This should help
thank you
15th April 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What are the jobs after passing 12th?

Quote:
according to my point of view there are many jobs after 12th pass..first of all,if you want to do job in a bank as a clerk then u can apply by registering forms.secondly,you can join in typing jobs...or you may apply in online jobs..which are now available.
15th April 2013, 11:33 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Hello Aspirant,

The best job you can get after 12th is in railway.

Eligibility:-

*The candidates should be +2 pass from any stream .
*The age limit is 18 - 25 yrs.
There is a relaxation for SC/ST & OBC caste.

You can go through the emplyment news paper for advertisements for the post on the basis of 12th standard.

Also you may get job in IT sector for which you may register your resume to the free job portal as www.sarkarinaukri.com & www.monsterindia.com to get many advertisements for job.

Good luck.

16th April 2013, 12:19 AM
VigneshKumarJ

Dear Friends,

I think there are many jobs after passing the 10+2 examinations with good marks. Some small industries call the person who have secured some good marks for accounts section.But the candidates must be kind eligible to speak in English and speak fluently to everyone without any shy.

The students who have completed the computer courses while they were studying in the schooling will be much useful for the students to secure for a job after completing their 10+2 examinations.

Vignesh Kumar. J
16th April 2013, 08:58 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After passing 12th there are some job opportunities which one can avail as per one's interest.

After 12th one may join Defence Services through NDA(National Defence Academy), the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

One may join Bank Clerical Exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS after 12th.

And many other job under State and National level one can appear after 12th.
16th April 2013, 09:58 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

There are lots Government jobs/Sarkari Naukri for those who have passed 10+2. You can’t say that only graduates can do a job in Government sector. That is not true, we have listed various Government jobs opening for 10+2 qualification.

The following commission and departments have setup to recruit candidates who have passed 10+2.

UPSC Competitive Examination

UPSC hold the examination twice in a year to recruit staff in the Army, Navy and Air force Wings of the NDA. One can get the position of Army Officers in Air Force and Navy. UPSC also hold the examination of Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (SCRA) for the recruitment of Railway Apprentices.

Staff Selection Commission

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Examination for Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination for the positions of Data Entry Operators/Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’) and Non Technical Staff.

Public Sector Banks

People who have cleared 10+2 can apply in public sector bank for the post of clerks. IBPS held the recruitment exams for clerical staff twice in a year for 19 public sector banks. However, State bank of India (SBI) held the clerk exam in its own responsibility. One can apply for the post of clerks in banks.

regards.........santhosh...............
25th August 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How could i get these job??
19th November 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass biology student and I am 17 years old what type of jobs I can apply for entrance exams in railway and other
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?