26th August 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for EEE? I have scored 7.8 in Chennai University

really this website is very useful for all students who seeking for thier good future..
at present i'm doing final year,i have scored 7.8 in chennai university n belongs to EEE of 2013 batch...give me some idea n ways for getting job in core company in chennai....

19th November 2012, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for EEE? I have scored 7.8 in Chennai University

Chennai city has a lot of IT firms like CTS, TCS, Wipro, etc. After completing the course, you can participate in the recruitment process of any of these firms. Final year students are often selected through off/on campus recruitments. Also, you are eligible for bank jobs, jobs under state electricity boards, etc. PSU like IOCL, GAIL, BHEL etc recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?