21st November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies I am going to get Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? What packages can I get? Does this a good choice for me to go for MBA?

Hello,

I am doing B.Tech in Chemical Engg. from NIT Raipur. I m in my 1st semester. In which companies and what packages can I get? Is it good to do MBA after B.Tech? In that se which subject should I opt?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  3. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. Which stream among MBA or M.Tech. will prove to be highly paid? I have done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 1 year work experience.
  6. Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?
  7. MBA or MS: Better choice after B.Tech(biotech)?
  8. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  9. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course? -- [New]
  10. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  11. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  12. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  13. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  15. Salary packages for BBM+MBA graduates?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  17. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Wipro to get a Job having scored 65% in 10th, 57% in 10+2 and 78% in B.Sc?
21st November 2011, 08:26 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies I am going to get Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? What packages can I get? Does this a good choice for me to go for MBA?

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech in chemical engineering you can get a job in chemical companies like-

1.IOCL

2.ONGC

3.Hindustan Petroleum

etc...

These are the giant Chemical companies in India.

You can apply for any of these..

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?