23rd September 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs present in SSC?

sir, actualy am persuing my btch final year soo i wnt to knw , if i get job where the posts are present and whick type of work in this job and what we hav to do and now am preparing aptitude n reasoning so stil is there need to study another book if then tell me which book i hav to read

15th July 2015, 11:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs present in SSC?

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and it is the organisation which conduct the examination for the recruitment in the jobs in the different government jobs in the various sector.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the SSC examination is 10+2 as the SSC CHSLE. The application form is available now. The eligibility is candidate who have passed the 10+2 from the recognized university are eligible. The age of the candidate must be between 18-27 years.

As you are pursuing in the B.tech final year. You are leigible for the most of the jobs after the graduation in the SSC as the SSC CGL, SSC examination for the CISF.

Through the SSC CGL you are eligible to get the jobs of the sub -inspector, income tax officer, post assistant etc.... The eligibility for most of them is the graduation passed candidate with age between 21-27 years are eligible.

So, continue your preparation if you want to qualify in the examination. For more information visit at the www.ssconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?