29th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How many government jobs are present for Handicapped doing B.Tech in Last Year of Mechanical Engineering?

i want to know that how many govt jobs are present for handicapped,doing b.tech in last year of mechanical engg and how to get these jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  4. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  6. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student? -- [New]
  7. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  8. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  9. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  11. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  12. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  14. How to take up government jobs in Railways? I am in last year of B.E from Mechanical Engineering
  15. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  16. Government jobs available in any core company for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  17. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate?
  18. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
15th February 2016, 12:16 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many government jobs are present for Handicapped doing B.Tech in Last Year of Mechanical Engineering?

Information Regarding Government Job after B.Tech.

Nice to see your interest in the government sector job. As you are a handicapped candidate then i think that government job is the best for your ahead career.

As you are studying in the final year of the B.Tech course then you can participate in the on-campus provided by the college but there is no any type of reservation for handicapped in the private job. There are three percent reservation in the government job. So, don't worry and study well, lot of opportunity awaiting you.

After completing the B.Tech course, You can prepare for the banking PO, SSC , RRB..and many other job. I advise you to choose any one field and prepare well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?