17th June 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of course can I do in Chennai after doing BCA?

i am doing bca and i wish to do extra course.what kind of course can i do in chennai and where?

30th November 2012, 01:00 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of course can I do in Chennai after doing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing bca and i wish to do extra course.what kind of course can i do in chennai and where?
Dear,

If you want to go for higher studies after BCA then you can do following courses:
  1. MCA
  2. MBA
    []*MIM

MCA is equivalent to B.tech in CSE or IT. After this you can apply in top IT companies as software engineer.
MBAis itself an in demand professional degree which will enable you to work in reputed companies at higher level with good salary.

However if you want to do some courses after BCA to add to your skill and resume that will help you to fetch good job then you can go for following courses:
  1. Sun certification courses.
  2. J2EE
  3. .NET courses
  4. PYTHON...etc

But if you want a good job with good salary i will suggest you to go for PG after your graduation.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?